Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My first digital scrapbooking pages

Here are the first few pages I have made for J1's scrapbook. He is only 3 1/2 so I'm not that far behind (I lie to myself)! Acquiring digital scrapbooking stuff is my latest obsession. I don't last long without an obsession of some sort. It was actual scrapbooking stuff for awhile but that has waned since I don't have time to use it at the moment. After that it was embroidery files for my embroidery machine. Ditto for the lack of time. Then I moved on to cloth diapers. My stash is more than complete now so on to the next one. This is something that I can do without having to gather materials and print photos and most of the stuff I have acquired has been free or super cheap. I have to say, with the exception of the initial software purchase, this is a fairly inexpensive obsession. I will have to print these someday and that will be an expense. I think it is only $1.50 for an 8 1/2 x 11 at Costco so it isn't too bad. Oh, and on most of these, I have taken off journaling and names so if it looks like something is missing, it probably is.






2 comments:

  1. Explain please! How do you get the pages? Do you have to order from somewhere? We got GREAT details about cloth diapers how about for this :)?

    ReplyDelete